Holmdel's Newest Estate Community
Borden's Brook is an exclusive new Byron-Hill enclave of 11 estate residences, specifically designed to be harmonious with the area's natural surroundings.
This beautiful site includes 50 acres of property surrounded by a belt of forest and a babbling brook, which the community is named after. Each home will be set on a private 2-1/2 to 6 acre home sites, with conservation easements that will give each owner maximum land coverage advantages with minimum land maintenance.
With only 4 Homes remaining at Borden's Brook, call one of our sales representatives today to schedule your private tour of this exclusive community.
Call us at (732) 817-1700 or click here to request more information.
The Finest Holmdel Has to Offer
- Located in Central New Jersey, near exit 114 of the GSP, Holmdel spans nearly 18 square miles.
- With its neighborhoods situated between rolling hills and farmlands, the beauty of the landscape can be appreciated by visiting any of the 5 parks which are located within the township.
- At the Telegraph Hill Park the renowned P.N.C. Arts Center features live entertainment which fills the outdoor arena and great lawn on warm summer nights.
- Jersey Shore Beaches and Red Bank are only minutes away and in approximately one hour you can visit New York City or Atlantic City.
- With one of the highest rated school systems, Holmdel attracts families who are concerned with raising their children in a motivated atmosphere for a great education.
- Holmdel offers nearly everything you could dream of in an exclusive neighborhood setting.